Monday, April 20, 2009

A Baby Shower for Brendyn

Me and my friend Melissa.

Oh, boy! I can't wait to dress our little guy!

Here I am posing with my
wonderful friend, co-worker and shower hostess Bonnie.


Johanna (mother-in-law), Kate, Me, and sister-in-law,
Alicia take a picture before we leave for the shower.



Mom, Kate, Amy & Dad gather for a quick family picture
before the ladies head to the shower.




On Sunday, my friend/co-worker/brother's girlfriend, Bonnie hosted a baby shower to honor the June arrival of our soon-to-be-born son Brendyn . Having, Kate first, Joey and I didn't really have a lot of 'gender neutral' baby clothing so our friends and family gathered yesterday and showered us with a lot of really cute "BLUE" items for our little boy! Bonnie did such a great job as the hostess and all of the food she made for the shower was delicious; we even played a couple of really fun games - fill in the blank nursery rhymes, which I did pretty well on, except for a couple and then we also played another fun game where we had to match the baby animal name to the adult animal - that one was tough and I did terrible... thankfully Kate took my paper away to draw on it because I'm sure I didn't get very many right. My friend Melissa and my sister in law Alicia (who is a vet tech employed at Mississippi State) tied with 17 and took home some Biscotti as their prize. I am very greatful to my friends and family who came yesterday and cannot begin to say thank you enough for all of the gifts! We are forever greatful!

No comments: