Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Firetruck Baby Bedding

Pictured Above: Brendyn's Bedding- Firetrucks.

As soon as I found out that we were having a boy, I knew I wanted the nursery theme to have a firefighter/firetruck theme. As most of you know, firefighting was a big part of Joey's life at Auburn and since we STILL have all of the gear including the personalized DUFOUR helmet - I knew this is exactly what I wanted to do - it was just a matter of finding the right one.

I searched for a couple of months, and recently purchased the brand new, 13 piece firetruck bedding you see pictured above from a seller in Nashville, TN on Ebay for $99.95. The set comes with everything you see except for the lampshade and crib mobile. But as soon as I saw it, I was so excited because it was exactly what I have been searching for.

This month, we've been busy with home rennovating projects - before I can start the nursery, I am waiting to have a reupholstery project completed. We went back and forth about buying new living room furniture, but as badly as Kate beat up my cream colored slip covers and with another one on the way; I figured my little ones would gravitate to the new furniture with their sticky hands and all and it would be over! :)

I am anxiously waiting for the UPS truck, because the bedding is scheduled to be delivered today. And then I'm sure we'll be taking a trip to Home Depot for some paint swatches so we can begin converting our sunroom into Brendyn's nursery.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love it and it's obviously the perfect theme!

Ashley said...

I love to choose themed bedding set for my baby boy... Firetrucks theme is best for a boy room... I would like to pick this one!!