Saturday, January 16, 2010

Offer Accepted - One Step Closer to becoming Home Owners!

I


January is a crazy time for me work wise because that is when the winter gift show season officially kicks off and my travel schedule kicks into high gear. So you'd think the last thing I'd try to do during show time is buy a house, right? Well just when you think it couldn't get any busier around here, I throw home ownership into the mix.
With our apartment lease ending in February, we've been actively looking for a bigger place and I'm delighted to say that we've found one.
Joey and I have been spending our evenings going through a number of home listings trying to narrow down which homes we wanted to potentially go visit. So a couple of Saturday's ago, we met with our realtor and she showed us some homes in the Canton area and pictured above is our future home. Pending a successful inspection, we plan to make this our new home. It is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath in Holly Springs, GA. We are so excited and cannot wait to officially make this our new home. Closing is set for February 19, so it is safe to say I will be spending the weekend of my 30th birthday moving into our new home. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Rock on!!! Cannot wait to see the place in person.

Sam said...

This is fabulous!! Love it!

The Dufour Family said...

Thank you! Tomorrow is the big day - home inspection. Fingers crossed that everything goes well and no major issues!

The Dufour Family said...

And, once we get settled we plan to have everyone over for a little party to celebrate home ownership! :)