Monday, May 4, 2009

Brendyn's 4D Ultra Sound - 32 Weeks



Today, I had an ultrasound appointment at Atlanta Perinatal Consultants and we were able to get the room where they have the 4D ultrasound machine. We were able to get some really nice profile shots of Brendyn. I think he strongly favors Joey - he has his nose - and I'm not complaining because it is a cute nose! Joey and I couldn't get over how strong of a resemblence Brendyn has to when Kate was first born. They look identical. I am getting really excited and I can't wait for him to be here!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Maybe you should consider re-naming Brendyn "Joey Jr". You could call him JJ! lol

Nitrile Gloves said...

Bodily secretions can form during surgery, such as phlegm, mucus, and excess blood. Suction pumps found in any operating room are used to remove and drain any excess fluids found in the body that that can either block the visibility of a surgeon or clogged passageways that can delay the procedure.


moist wipes