Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday Play date at Sarah's

Kate & I posing for a mommy-daughter play date picture.

Group picture of all the kids!
They had so much fun together.

Hayley, Maggie & Kate


Yesterday, Kate & I met up with some of my current and former work buddies and their children for a playdate and lunch. We had so much fun playing with all of the toys and kids -- as soon as we got in the car Kate was already nestled in her car seat ready for a nap! We are definitely enjoying our mommy-daughter time together and are looking forward to playing again soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Playdates are the best! I love Kate's polka dot shirt.

The Dufour Family said...

Thanks Em! Kate's shirt came from Kohls - it's the Jumping Bean line; mix and match separates are $6 each when you buy two or more. I have bought a lot of her clothes from there lately - they have really cute and affordable summer clothes!