Monday, July 28, 2008

Disney World Here We Come

Only 5 more days and then we're off to Disney World! I can't believe it's finally here. I finished doing all of our laundry yesterday and have started setting aside clothing, shoes, toiletries, etc in a pile on our dining room table so I don't forget anything. I can't believe how much stuff I've already gathered. Packing is going to be interesting, especially now with the new baggage restrictions imposed by Delta and other airline carriers. Shorts and tank tops really don't take up that much room, however I'm also including Kate's diapers and other necessities in my suitcase. And I'm trying to bring the bare essentials as I'm sure we'll be bringing home lots of souvenirs.
We are packing our camera and video camera so be on the lookout! I'll try to get them up on Friday!

No comments: