Friday, November 19, 2010

Up for a Challenge - A 30 Day Blogging Challenge

So, If you've been to my blog lately, you'll know instantly that one thing I haven't been doing lately is blogging, consistenly. That's my problem with the whole blogging thing is that I don't always get a chance to sit down after a full day of work and a full evening of playing Mommy to think about a blog post or way too many things have happened and I run out of steam at the end of the day to create a captivating post. So, thanks to my friend Katie, I am stealing her idea and logging back onto my blog since our September trip to Disney World, and I'm going to tell you a little bit more about me, my family, our likes, dislikes and everything in between. So, away we go.  I encourage all of my friends, followers and readers to enjoy and start your own challenge, and keep me inspired as well.

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love (I'm changing this to "Your spouse")

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 30-a picture 

3 comments:

Mrs. McCracken said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited to read them all!!!! It will be a breeze! I love it!

Sam said...

I'm stealing this idea, hope thats ok... love it!

The Dufour Family said...

Sam, Go for it! I stole it from Katie. I feel like I run out of steam on blog posts.