Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge | Day 2 | Our Blog Name



This is probably the easiest post I'll have to write during this entire challenge.  I started my blog a little over two years ago, and it started out about me and my husband and how we met, fell in love, got engaged, got married, found out that we were expecting a daughter and then three years later a son and now I write about the daily life in the Dufour house. It's a way to record the daily happenings and the funny moments that we share with our hilarous children.  It is my greatest hope that it will be a way to preserve the history of our family and one day they can take a look back and read about what they were like growing up and all the trials and tribulations Joey and I experience with them as parents. The meaning behind our blog name. Well, I'm a pretty straightforward person, so our blog name is The Dufour Family and I chose the name because this blog is my way to update friends and family on the daily happenings within our family and to report on the milestones that we accomplish together.

No comments: