Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3rd of July Baby

Today, I am officially considered full term. Everyone keeps asking me "When are you going to have that baby?" Since labor has yet to happen on its own I just kept shrugging my shoulders, but now I can confidently say that Brendyn will be an official member of the Dufour family on Friday, July 3, 2009. Time - TBD!

As it stands now, I will check in Thursday afternoon to start the process of the induction for a Friday birth day. My OB says she'll have him out around noon on Friday. So only a few more days to go! And, just in time for the 4th of July holiday! I'll be holding my new baby and watching the Buckhead fireworks from my hospital room at Northside. So, now I'd like to wish everyone an early Happy Independance Day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah!!! Can I come by and meet him this weekend?!