Saturday, September 20, 2008

Party at Roswell Area Park


On Saturday, September 13, Kate invited a few of her friends to Roswell Area Park for a belated birthday party. The kids enjoyed the swings and slides as well as the pizza and cupcakes. Yum! After the party ended, Joey and I carried all the food and party supplies up the hill to load our car. We made the mistake of trying to carry everything in one trip, however Kate stumbled going up the hill solo which only produced a domino effect - I dropped the cookie sheet full of cupcakes which splattered all over the stairs and sidewalk and I also broke a couple of of my small cereal bowls. :( Joey who often refers to me as "Grace" lost control of the cooler in an effort to break mine and Kate's fall. But when it was all said and done, it was still a great party! :)

The Gang's All Here - Melody, Jack, Kate and Davis. We tried hard to get all four of them to look at the camera but it never happend.

Melody, Jack and Kate enjoy the cupcakes

Kate loved her cupcake...

... but not as much as Melody!

Kate opening her presents from Jack & Melody and Davis. Kate is giving Jack the low down on Ariel, The Little Mermaid. I'm sure he didn't know that Ariel is not only a mermaid, but she's a princess too!

1 comment:

Cilla said...

Great pictures. Did you have to reserve the space for the party? I want to have my son's b-day party there, who do I talk to about this?

Thanks for your help,

Priscilla