Friday, February 1, 2008

Kate's Picture Sent to All Primrose Parents

I started a kind of a bad habit by asking Kate when she had a stinky diaper if she went poo poo and signed new diaper to her, so when I ask her now if she went poo poo she usually tells me no because she doesn't want me to interrupt her playtime with a diaper change. But, her teachers have started telling me that she will point out if another one of her class mates is stinky. So, while I was in Orlando for the Orlando Gift Show I received an email from Lisa, the owner of Primrose School of Kennesaw North. She was in Kate's classroom when the following occcured - I thought it was really funny when I saw these and when I saw her today as I was coming to pick up Kate, she told me that not only had she had sent these pictures to the entire student body, but she also the President of the Primrose Corporation. That's my girl!

***********************************************************************************

Hello parents, I could not resist sending this picture to our entire student body as it's just too funny and so darn cute (I hope Kate and Andrew's parents feel the same!). Let me set up the scenerio of the pictures. I was in Young Toddlers today taking pictures (of our one year olds). Andrew tripped on his own feet. Kate went right up to him to pat his back to give him comfort as he started crying (how sweet!). I happened to be right there with my camera so I took a picture. The second picture speaks for itself. Clearly, Kate 'detected' something not quite right. Let the second picture speak for itself.

No comments: